Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smackdown Reviews

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Smackdown Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown Reviews   Smackdown Reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 am

What did you think of Smackdown this week? Every week, feel free to post your comments about the current weeks Smackdown. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Smackdown Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Reviews   Smackdown Reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Ok, here's my first Smackdown review,
I thought this weeks Smackdown was great. I liked how they went proceeded the Punk/Taker fued, especially the opening segment. I think Punk is gonna have a bright future ahead of him. I really liked the backstage segments tonight, especially the one with CrymeTyme and "Slam Master J". All in all, I thought it was a good show, defiantly a lot more entertaining than what Raw has been supplying.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Smackdown Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Reviews   Smackdown Reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:10 pm

I missed the show unfortunately, I don't get that channel right now for some reason, good points there though.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
iamwwefan

iamwwefan

Smackdown Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Reviews   Smackdown Reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Yeah i decided to record it again cause i just keep on forgetting about it and i enjoyed it, a lot more better than what raw is doing. Smile
And i was so glad when i found out batista and mysterio back cause when i got on to wrestling i got in to it the week batista surrender the world heavyweight championship after his injury by mark henry in there 2v2 steel cage match and then they done a battle royal and kurt angle won, that was my favorite year in watching wwe cause of all the stuff that happened like a t wrestlemania and i have just realised i went of topic sorry abut that
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Smackdown Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Reviews   Smackdown Reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:48 pm

iamwwefan wrote:
Yeah i decided to record it again cause i just keep on forgetting about it and i enjoyed it, a lot more better than what raw is doing. Smile
And i was so glad when i found out batista and mysterio back cause when i got on to wrestling i got in to it the week batista surrender the world heavyweight championship after his injury by mark henry in there 2v2 steel cage match and then they done a battle royal and kurt angle won, that was my favorite year in watching wwe cause of all the stuff that happened like a t wrestlemania and i have just realised i went of topic sorry abut that
HaHa, I have a bit of a different experience with my first week of Smackdown. My first week of Smackdown was when Batista returned from that injury. Yeah, I thought he was so cool.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Smackdown Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Reviews   Smackdown Reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 pm

619 returning!!!???!!!??? WHOOO finally batista can go for the tag team titles with little rey rey and we can have champions that aren't flukey... i mean, big show didnt even WIN the championships... EDGE did!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smackdown Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Reviews   Smackdown Reviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Reviews
Page 1 of 1