Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Reviews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Raw Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Raw Reviews   Raw Reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:04 am

What did you think of this weeks Raw? Every week, feel free to post your comments about the current weeks Raw. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Raw Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Reviews   Raw Reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Alright, here we go. This is my first Raw review....
Unfortunately, this week I only saw the last hour of Raw, so this is gonna be a short review.lol. Anyways, of what I saw it was an okay show ,but I still think Raw could do better. I think the whole John Cena and Randy Orton fued is stupid. Why you ask? Because its the same old bullshit we see every week. Either John Cena FUs Orton or Orton Rkos Cena to end the show. I mean we have young talent (i.e. Jack Swagger) who could be fueding with Cena. I mean, their match at the 2009 Draft was actually a fantastic match! But instead they have Swagger stealing the United States Championship. I don't know, I think Raw really could use a new General Manager. But I would like to see Ashton Kutcher host, so we can see THE FARM HAND return. You know how awesome that would be.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Raw Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Reviews   Raw Reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:06 pm

I agree, this week's show was more of the same nonsense. I have always been a raw guy since it's creation, but they are seriously lacking in draw. Hopefully they will get it together soon.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Raw Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Reviews   Raw Reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Yeah its kinda making me like Smackdown more.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Raw Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Reviews   Raw Reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:55 am

This week's Raw was more horse shit. Vince is fueling this race garbage (thanks to Linda McMahon running for official office next year) and it makes me sick. Al Sharpton as guest host? That guy is one of the most racist people in this country. And to top it off, he does that while forming a hispanic tag team, a black tag team, and a white tag team. Not to mention what they are doing with that little shit on Smackdown slam master J and Crime Tyme.

I'm not racist, which is exactly why I don't want to see this. Politics has very little place in this world. Vince's wife's campaign has even less in my opinion.

On a positive note, Al Sharpton got booed when he came out. Other than that, the show wasn't much to speak of.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Raw Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Reviews   Raw Reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:39 pm

lol good! sharpton should be boo'ed! every monday i gotta stay up till 2:00AM to watch RAW and i just cudnt be bothered to watch it last night. it's getting boring and the same stuff just keeps happening... make someone like evan bourne or jack swagger go for the title or something... give them the push, not the usual bullshit that keeps happening... oooh cena and orton!!! ooooh omg omg omg he F-U'd him on top of a cell ooooh!!! BORING!!! at least evan bourne in a hell in a cell match would be energetic and psychotic... which is why i started watching wwe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Reviews   Raw Reviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raw Reviews
Page 1 of 1