Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad

Go down 
+2
Agent0911
MicksterG951
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad Empty
PostSubject: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Ok, the reason I say that John Cena losing to Randy Orton at Bragging Rights and going to Smackdown would be both good and bad is:
GOOD
*More Midcarders get pushed like MVP, Swagger, hell, what if Evan Bourne is the next Randy Orton? Getting and taking full advantage of a title shot would be GREAT for any of these guys.
*Smackdown could be billed as the 'A' Show
*AWESOME FUEDS!! Cena vs Punk, Cena vs Taker, Cena vs Matt Hardy(eh), Cena vs Mysterio(another eh), even Cena vs Batista. I thought their Summerslam Match was good.
*Leaves room for an open face on Raw. (Christian, anyone?). I mean, who wouldn't wanna see Christian vs Orton

BAD
*Raw is left with Orton as Champ again.
*Smackdown will have too many stars.

It's looking like theres more good than bad. huh? How'd that happen? Anyways, what are you're thoughts on the matter? Feel free to post!
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:30 pm

It'd be good for the new stars and new feuds, just as long as HHH doesn't put himself back in the Main title picture once again. Orton is a great heel right now and there are still more people for him to go against so it doesn't get repetitive.
Back to top Go down
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Bad very very bad. It's worse enough Batista and Taker are gonna get the ME heat on SD and that the smaller guys are gonna be pushed aside again, but adding Super Man to their roster? WAY F*CKIN WORSE. If you think about it, he will win that title like 20 times, get all the glory, do his kiddie promos, and everyone else is gonna fall to his might and lose over and over and over. I do not want him anywhere near smackdown, that show is for real talent, Cena will sh*t all over it.
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 pm

NoncheaterTyrant wrote:
Bad very very bad. It's worse enough Batista and Taker are gonna get the ME heat on SD and that the smaller guys are gonna be pushed aside again, but adding Super Man to their roster? WAY F*CKIN WORSE. If you think about it, he will win that title like 20 times, get all the glory, do his kiddie promos, and everyone else is gonna fall to his might and lose over and over and over. I do not want him anywhere near smackdown, that show is for real talent, Cena will sh*t all over it.
Damn, Cheater calm down holmes.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Cheater's sounds a lil upset, but he made some good points. Batista and Cena on the same show could be bad.
Back to top Go down
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Sorry lol but I have a deep hatred for John
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 pm

It's cool, I have the same feelings for HHH.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:26 pm

ok HHH on SD! last year = bad
CENA on SD! THIS year = sooo shit.

sorry but like cheater, i have a deep dislike for cena. he plays to the crowd too much and doesnt focus on the match. he has a very small moveset and isnt that good of a wrestler. he's also not letting smaller people like Bourne and Swagger get pushed. in my opinion, the era of cena (lol nice rhyme... sowwy) is wayyy over and WHEN he loses to orton at bragging rights, he should LEAVE wwe for at least 6 months...
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Goldberg- that's all I've got to say.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:38 pm

MicksterG951 wrote:
Ok, the reason I say that John Cena losing to Randy Orton at Bragging Rights and going to Smackdown would be both good and bad is:
GOOD
*More Midcarders get pushed like MVP, Swagger, hell, what if Evan Bourne is the next Randy Orton? Getting and taking full advantage of a title shot would be GREAT for any of these guys.
*Smackdown could be billed as the 'A' Show
*AWESOME FUEDS!! Cena vs Punk, Cena vs Taker, Cena vs Matt Hardy(eh), Cena vs Mysterio(another eh), even Cena vs Batista. I thought their Summerslam Match was good.
*Leaves room for an open face on Raw. (Christian, anyone?). I mean, who wouldn't wanna see Christian vs Orton

BAD
*Raw is left with Orton as Champ again.
*Smackdown will have too many stars.

It's looking like theres more good than bad. huh? How'd that happen? Anyways, what are you're thoughts on the matter? Feel free to post!

Whats wrong with Orton being champ? That should be under good.
Back to top Go down
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:44 pm

VS Tyrant wrote:
Goldberg- that's all I've got to say.

I actually miss Goldberg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad   Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cena to Smackdown?! Good & Bad
Page 1 of 1