Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... Empty
PostSubject: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:14 pm

1.- No stupid ass "flamers" or "trolls"
2.- You can say "bad" words without getting banned
3.- You get RESPECT.
4.- Cool people.
5.- Better Design.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Lol I will agree to that. I wish we had more members though, my recruiting efforts are not going so well.
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Neither is mine
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Thanks guys, we have created a great place here, and because of that people will come. Until the game comes out will be slow and steady, so the best thing we can do is to continue what we're doing until the pieces fall in place. All clans and game organizations begin this way, and the idea that we have been able to do this without the game even being out is a good sign of things to come.

The last clan I created for COD4 went for 3 weeks with only 3 members, and wound up with over 80 by the end of 2 months. You guys are doing a great job, and if we keep it up I believe we will be bigger than we can handle soon enough.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:45 pm

VS Tyrant wrote:
Thanks guys, we have created a great place here, and because of that people will come. Until the game comes out will be slow and steady, so the best thing we can do is to continue what we're doing until the pieces fall in place. All clans and game organizations begin this way, and the idea that we have been able to do this without the game even being out is a good sign of things to come.

The last clan I created for COD4 went for 3 weeks with only 3 members, and wound up with over 80 by the end of 2 months. You guys are doing a great job, and if we keep it up I believe we will be bigger than we can handle soon enough.
OH MY BROTHA, TESTIFY!!
Back to top Go down
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:41 pm

I have faith this place will grow big. I really want us to have a chat online or something via xbox live so we can plan some matches or some clan rivalries.
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Sounds good to me but when am I supposed to start working as Match Coordinator? I was guessing when the game came out but I just don't know.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Prime example of my point. http://boards.ign.com/wwe_smackdown/b6546/185473664/p1/?1 Try to recruit and people be dicks man Fuck IGN.com
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:21 pm

That's pretty typical on those types of sites Mick, as the usual members on those sites have been there a long time and stick together no matter how ridiculous they look. You can see their post counts up to over 6,000 in one person because they do those things. They are children typically, the exact type of person we don't want to associate with. I learned this lesson while recruiting on the Xbox forum once, same response. I imagine they didn't have any interest in SvR, let alone an interest in joining an organization for the game (it appeared they were quite interested in Pokemon).

The important thing is that once you recognize a forum has been taken over by those little "cliques" that just means it's time to move on. Fortunately there are plenty of venues aside from those infected daycares to pull members.

As far as getting online and chatting, I think that's a good idea. Naturally we won't be able to plan faction competition until we have filled our ranks a bit with dedicated members like yourselves, but it would make it easier to work out some kinks. I will let you guys know when I have some time off for that.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Looky there, 3 new members today. At this rate we are averaging 2.5 new members a day without the game being released, not bad numbers there. Now we just need to see how dedicated they are to the cause.
Back to top Go down
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:06 pm

VS Tyrant wrote:
That's pretty typical on those types of sites Mick, as the usual members on those sites have been there a long time and stick together no matter how ridiculous they look. You can see their post counts up to over 6,000 in one person because they do those things. They are children typically, the exact type of person we don't want to associate with. I learned this lesson while recruiting on the Xbox forum once, same response. I imagine they didn't have any interest in SvR, let alone an interest in joining an organization for the game (it appeared they were quite interested in Pokemon).

The important thing is that once you recognize a forum has been taken over by those little "cliques" that just means it's time to move on. Fortunately there are plenty of venues aside from those infected daycares to pull members.

As far as getting online and chatting, I think that's a good idea. Naturally we won't be able to plan faction competition until we have filled our ranks a bit with dedicated members like yourselves, but it would make it easier to work out some kinks. I will let you guys know when I have some time off for that.
I couldnt agree more... even though I was one of the people that were "interested" in Pokemon in that one thread. lol All that aside its good to see somewhere people can come to talk about the game without all the childish comments. Its good to be a member. cheers
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:19 pm

VS Tyrant wrote:
Looky there, 3 new members today. At this rate we are averaging 2.5 new members a day without the game being released, not bad numbers there. Now we just need to see how dedicated they are to the cause.
I noticed one of the guys talking shit on the IGN thread joined. I lol! ed
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:20 pm

synystershadows7x wrote:
VS Tyrant wrote:

I couldnt agree more... even though I was one of the people that were "interested" in Pokemon in that one thread. lol All that aside its good to see somewhere people can come to talk about the game without all the childish comments. Its good to be a member. cheers
Like I said earlier, Welcome to the family.
Back to top Go down
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 pm

MicksterG951 wrote:
VS Tyrant wrote:
I noticed one of the guys talking shit on the IGN thread joined. I lol! ed
I didnt talk shit. All I did was finish the whole Team Rocket thing. Thats it. I said nothing negative towards you or this site.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:09 am

That's niether here nor there, you came and joined us that's all that matters. Although Team Rocket is not on my list of interests, you showed great character by signing up here and I can respect that.

That being said Mick, I would say it's time to absolve him of his sins what do you think?
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:09 am

Oh yea, and make that 5 new members yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:38 am

wow... IGN sucks! you were advertising a growing forum community and people can't respect or even understand your dedication or anything!!! wow, what dicks.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:57 pm

And that is exactly why we do what we do. People like us need a place to gather and get away from those idiots, ultimately making their news oriented forum look like a waste of ones and zeros.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 pm

VS Tyrant wrote:
That's niether here nor there, you came and joined us that's all that matters. Although Team Rocket is not on my list of interests, you showed great character by signing up here and I can respect that.

That being said Mick, I would say it's time to absolve him of his sins what do you think?
i totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....   5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 reasons why this site is better than IGN's Smackdown board....
Page 1 of 1