Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Faction Synbol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent0911

Agent0911

Our Faction Synbol Empty
PostSubject: Our Faction Synbol   Our Faction Synbol I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:07 pm

I was bored, so I just sketched a couple and scanned it to photobucket. I thought of another using a Yin-Yang symbol, but turning the line in the center around to the letter S in bold for "The Syndicate". It's kinda my favorite so far. I'll add that one later.

Our Faction Synbol FactionSymbols
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Our Faction Synbol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Faction Synbol   Our Faction Synbol I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:12 pm

I'm afraid that the yin-yang symbol might portray a kinder gentler sort of image, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Agent0911

Agent0911

Our Faction Synbol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Faction Synbol   Our Faction Synbol I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:58 pm

I see what you are saying. Just trying to come up with something. I know everyone will take a shot at making one. Can't wait to see the contributions.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Our Faction Synbol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Faction Synbol   Our Faction Synbol I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Yea man, good initiative and ideas there. I am unfortunately artistic defficient lol
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Our Faction Synbol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Faction Synbol   Our Faction Synbol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Faction Synbol
Page 1 of 1