Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus Empty
PostSubject: SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus   SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:18 pm

As we all know the video posted 11 hours ago by the admin states in it by one of the developers at Yuke's that in the next installment online mode is to be the focus, also something about community being the focus. I for one am so very glad to hear this if it's true and if this is indeed what she meant, what do you all think of this?
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus   SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Let's hope it lives up to our expectations. If it does it will help progress the organization greatly, and be fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
malibubarbie3

malibubarbie3

PostSubject: Re: SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus   SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:40 pm

2010 should be amazing and if online play really is the focus of 2011 then i know it's going to be even more stellar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus   SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus   SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:58 pm

lol i GOT TO GET an xbox before svr 2011!!!!
Back to top Go down
malibubarbie3

malibubarbie3

PostSubject: Re: SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus   SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:18 am

Barkaboi wrote:
lol i GOT TO GET an xbox before svr 2011!!!!

same here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus   SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:39 am

I've got to get a PS3 so I can be on both systems online
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus   SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Yea I need to fix my box too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus   SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SvR011 Online Mode To Be The Next Focus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Faction Business :: General Discussion :: Online Play-
Jump to: