Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest

Go down 
+2
Agent0911
MicksterG951
6 posters

Name of Event
Syn Presents Path to Glory
My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_vote_lcap50%My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Syn Presents Syndicated Fame
My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_vote_lcap17%My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Syn Presents Night of Prestige
My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_vote_lcap33%My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:56 am

Name
Answer Poll!!

Date
That's up to VS Tyrant.

Poster & Theme Song
Leave that up to our awesome Media Manager, NoncheaterTyrant

Matches
Here's where I come in.
First Match - Barkaboi vs Agent0911(Winner gets in 4 man match for New Syn Heavyweight Championship)
Second Match - MicksterG951 vs iamwwefan (Winner gets in 4 man match for New Syn Heavyweight Championship)
Third Match - blade1996 vs NonCheater Tyrant (Winner gets in 4 man match for New Syn Heavyweight Championship)
Fourth Match - Either synystershadows7x or zeroblood vs VS Tyrant (Winner gets in 4 man match for New Syn Heavyweight Championship)
Main Event - Match for the new Syn Undisputed Championship - Winners of previous matches.

Of course this is just based off of the members we have now on October 7th at 10:57 PM here in Southern California. Everything is subject to change.

PS - This is just a suggestion!!
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 am

I perfer "Night of Prestige", since it's our first Event. Path to Glory sounds too much like TNA's "Bound for Glory". "Night of Syndication" could be another option.

The outline of the event looks cool, although I know things are subject to change. We still have time and If I can think of anything to add I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:00 am

Agent0911 wrote:
I perfer "Night of Prestige", since it's our first Event. Path to Glory sounds too much like TNA's "Bound for Glory". "Night of Syndication" could be another option.

The outline of the event looks cool, although I know things are subject to change. We still have time and If I can think of anything to add I'll be back.
And I'm sure you don't mind facing Barkaboi.
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:07 am

it's all good for me.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:09 am

Agent0911 wrote:
it's all good for me.
Good shit, hopefully I beat iamwwefan and we can fight for the title.
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:19 am

Can't wait for this game
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:21 am

Neither can I. Here, tell me what you think of the Syn Undisputed Tilte design I made.
My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest Syn_ti10
I know it's a little generic. Maybe Cheater can fix it up.
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:30 am

I like it, but just have Syndicante at the top. Maybe Cheater has some tools to polish together
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:32 am

Eh, he can fuck with it when he notices it. I'm fixing to go crash out. Talk to ya later. And, hey, don't forget to go in the chatbox. Its easier to talk to people.
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:07 am

see ya
Back to top Go down
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:45 am

Lol interesting belt. When VS posts here and has the final word on this all I will be glad to make us a belt.
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:42 pm

NoncheaterTyrant wrote:
Lol interesting belt. When VS posts here and has the final word on this all I will be glad to make us a belt.
Thank you very much Cheater.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:30 pm

yeah, thats all great and everything. one problem. i only have a ps2... but im getting an x-box as soon as i actually can because ... well ... i got a job finally!
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Great. We'll be there whenever you get on Live.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Sounds good, but are all those names on the same system? I'm on the PS3, for example. We will need seperate events and matches for the seperate consoles, but other than that I like it.

How about SyNphony of Destruction for the name?

Maybe we should wait until the game comes out to see what they have available to design the belt, then cheater can make it to look like that?
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Sounds good, but are all those names on the same system? I'm on the PS3, for example. We will need seperate events and matches for the seperate consoles, but other than that I like it.

How about SyNphony of Destruction for the name?

Maybe we should wait until the game comes out to see what they have available to design the belt, then cheater can make it to look like that?
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Alright sounds good
Back to top Go down
iamwwefan

iamwwefan

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:56 pm

yeah seems a good idea,

i am on ps3 and getting 360 for xmas with maybe svr10 so will have on both consoles

i'll be up for it.
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:14 pm

I plan on getting a PS3 to go with my 360 hopefully, so I'll be on both and can take on all comers.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:15 pm

You don't want to get beat on both system do you?
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Laughing Definately don't plan on it. Maybe on the PS3 cause I haven't played one for a while, but I'll get the hang of it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest   My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Suggestion for first Event after Halloween CAW Contest
Page 1 of 1