Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell in a Cell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Sucked. The only good part was Orton winning back the title. The Cell matches were terrible. No blood, barely any weapons used, short... did anyone else see it?
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:44 am

Na, that's why I stopped paying for ppvs, not to mention you get to see it all on raw the next night.

It is good to hear about Orton though, maybe they will kill off Cena now.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:16 pm

hmmm lucky i didnt stay up all night to watch on my computer... i think that WWE banning blood is stupid... because of PG rating... make it 16 and we can have the good old rated r edge back, blood etc... back!!!
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:55 pm

ARE YOU READY!!!!! NO, I SAID ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, for the thousands in attendence, and the millions watching at home, and for Vince McMahon because either he's becoming the next Mr. Rogers or he's turned into a pus.!! I mean a PPV named 'Hell in a Cell' and theres not even any blood? I mean it was pretty obvious they we're going to use blood, I mean look at (8:20)!!!!!!!!!! NOW, LETS GET READY TO SUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
Agent0911

Agent0911

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:30 pm

That's why I usually only buy Wrestlemania. The only other event I'd buy would be Royal Rumble, but I haven't for a while.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:39 am

royal rumble is just awesome... i want mysterio to win it!!! THE AGE OF ORTON LIVES ON! ALL HAIL ORTON!
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Christian should lose the ECW title by then and win the next Rumble. Then Edge could win the World title before Mania and have the tease of who Christian is going to pick. Then eventually he ends up challenging Edge. cheers
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:22 pm

well if edge is face then, i would definately stay up till 2:00 AM on a sunday - monday morning and pay £10 or £15 for it! it will be a great match up
Back to top Go down
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Agent0911 wrote:
Christian should lose the ECW title by then and win the next Rumble. Then Edge could win the World title before Mania and have the tease of who Christian is going to pick. Then eventually he ends up challenging Edge. cheers

Edge is going to return during the rumble and win it just like Cena did last year. Then Jericho will end up with the title around Wrestlemania and he will feud with Edge leading up to Edge vs Jericho at Wrestlemania for the World title. That is my prediction.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:10 am

sounds about right Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussion :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: