Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career??? Empty
PostSubject: Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???   Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career? Click here
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???   Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:26 am

Sounds good. The crowds overseas interact with the wrestlers so well over there, like every time Lashley went to hit Umaga with the chair.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???   Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:23 am

And now he's a baffoon, what a shame.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???   Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 am

hmmm if the CAW career is really like the santino marrella career, that would be stupid because it'd be for the like intercontinental championship at wrestlemania... not WWE!!!
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???   Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career??? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Maybe by the time Mania rolls around, we'll be able to take a shot at one of the World titles. Maybe by winning the Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???   Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:26 am

^^^Thats whats most likely to happen^^^
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???   Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:22 am

I'll find a way to a title at somehow. I'm sure they'll give us plenty of shots.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???   Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 pm

grrr they better lol... im not spending like 20 or so weeks just for the intercontinental title... i want a big one lol.
Back to top Go down
blade1996

PostSubject: Re: Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???   Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 am

caw rtwm looks pretty cool
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nathen_dunn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???   Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caw Career = Santino Marella's Career???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Faction Business :: General Discussion :: Road to Wrestlmania *SPOILER ALERT*-
Jump to: