Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned our first member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Banned our first member Empty
PostSubject: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:35 am

Friday night delight has been banned for inactivity, as well as using noncheater's graphics on the svr community site without linking back or showing recognition of the work.

The ban hammer is in full swing!
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:54 am

wow what a jerk... glad you caught him and LET THAT HAMMER FLYY!!!
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Everyone's activity should pick up when the game comes out, so that should be the end of that. Using someone else's work without even putting their name on it atleast is just lazy. Especially when you are suppose to be a part of the same community.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 pm

I agree on both accounts. If an active meber of the community were to do that I wouldn't be too worried about it, but if you give nothing you should take nothing in my opinion. I would rather have ten supportive active members than 50 drifters.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:36 am

yeah, i agree... all of you need to post more!!!!
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Well Barka the ones that will read that are doing great, but we have at least 6 members that signed up and never even came back to the site. No biggie though, like Agent said it will pick back up once the game comes out.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:06 pm

yep, have you preordered it? i have! whoo 16 days.. 15 in 3 hours where i am lol
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:11 pm

I didn't preorder it, there should be plenty of copies out there.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:59 am

ooooh... if only we had that here in england, i could save a ton of money
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:44 pm

I pre-ordered for Stone Cold because one of my friends loves to play as him and I do sometimes. The Rock code probably will be released eventually or he'll be DLC.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:14 pm

I'm sure Stone Cold will be available relatively quickly without preordering it, but I had forgotten about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned our first member   Banned our first member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned our first member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussion :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: