Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent0911

Agent0911

Possible absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible absence   Possible absence I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:35 pm

I hope we'll continue to grow as well, which will mean more great match possibilities and a good community.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Possible absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible absence   Possible absence I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:06 pm

VS Tyrant wrote:
Some of you might be aware that I am a federal agent, and with that comes a varied schedule. In December I am scheduled to participate in an operation which will require me to be out of pocket for a month. I appologize now for the absence, but I will be back as soon as I can and I hope you guys can continue to grow at this rate while I'm gone.

Remember, I can be reached via text message at (915)540-8002

The reason I mention it now is because I can be called in to this operation at anytime which would require me to leave immediately and I may not have time to address the faction.
Unfortunately, I have to announce that I am in the process of moving, so I will be off the site for a couple of days. I will see you guys when I get back.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Possible absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible absence   Possible absence I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Ah we can deal with a couple of days!
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Possible absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible absence   Possible absence I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:38 am

well take care vs tyrant... we'll be ok for a month or two on our own and if someone proves responsible and mature enough, they could take over administration for your absence. right now, im thinking mickster could in due time but im not asking anything and you're a very good admin anyways. so yeah, we can be good on our own for a month or two...
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Possible absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible absence   Possible absence I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Barkaboi wrote:
well take care vs tyrant... we'll be ok for a month or two on our own and if someone proves responsible and mature enough, they could take over administration for your absence. right now, im thinking mickster could in due time but im not asking anything and you're a very good admin anyways. so yeah, we can be good on our own for a month or two...
I like this man's thinking. Very Happy If you do need anyone to run the site in your absence I would be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Possible absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible absence   Possible absence I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Good deal, thanks for the support. Theres still a chance it will fall through s maybe we wont have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Possible absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible absence   Possible absence I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:40 pm

Whatever happens.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Possible absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible absence   Possible absence I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:21 am

yeah we got your back man, dont worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible absence   Possible absence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Faction Business :: General Discussion-
Jump to: