Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is ECW available for view in England?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

is ECW available for view in England? Empty
PostSubject: is ECW available for view in England?   is ECW available for view in England? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:04 am

hmmm, is ECW available for view in England? if so, what channel? RAW and Smackdown are both on Sky Sports 2,3 and 4 sometimes but mainly 3... but i cant find ECW on Sky Sports, Bravo (where TNA is) or Sci-Fi ...
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: is ECW available for view in England?   is ECW available for view in England? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:51 pm

No clue, did you call your cable provider?
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
iamwwefan

iamwwefan

PostSubject: Re: is ECW available for view in England?   is ECW available for view in England? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Well i dont tend to watch it but i think there is ECW on a saturday night so that might be Tuesday's one (in us) showing on saturday.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: is ECW available for view in England?   is ECW available for view in England? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:31 am

dam... saturdays i watch TNA... oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
iamwwefan

iamwwefan

PostSubject: Re: is ECW available for view in England?   is ECW available for view in England? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:25 pm

it also on a monday night before raw. Smile
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: is ECW available for view in England?   is ECW available for view in England? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:57 pm

hmmm its pointless watching last weeks show because i'll already know the results from wwe.com and www.ewrestlingnews.com ... but thanks anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
blade1996

PostSubject: Re: is ECW available for view in England?   is ECW available for view in England? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:29 pm

I Did A Little Research And It Says It Comes On Sky Sports 3 I Wish I Could Help More Oh Well
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nathen_dunn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is ECW available for view in England?   is ECW available for view in England? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is ECW available for view in England?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussion :: Wrestling-
Jump to: