Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

your favorite stuff....

Go down 
+2
VS Tyrant
Barkaboi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

your favorite stuff.... Empty
PostSubject: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:18 am

Ok, here will be a randomness topic thing. you can say, laugh, comment or even cry over what people's favorite things to do is... please be reasonable and unoffensive.

MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!!!

favorite food - pizza, pasta or lasagne

favorite games console - well, it's gotta be the classic Super nintendo with mario... OR xbox360, which i dont have, i only have a computer (obviously) and a ps2.

favorite game - Svr09, prince of Persia: Sands of time, Grand theft auto series and soon - Svr10!!

Who do i like most? Dad (or half / step dad) or Mum (or half / step mum) - I like my dad most... my step mum is really horrible to me 24/7 ... but she can cook!!!

My favorite Tag team (in all of wrestling) - I have to say 'Fallen Angels' - AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels (IN TNA) or Rated RKO - We all know and love them. you say you hate Orton and edge but you love them really... Smackdown is boring without edge and all of you can admit it!

Favorite Quote - Im BARKABOI, and im AWESOME!!!

everyone can add other random stuff of what their favorite things are if they want Razz
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 am

Cool idea

Favorite foods: Seafood, bloody beef, wild hog

Favorite console: Gamecube, alot of variety

Favorite games: Resident Evil 2, Counter Strike, COD4, Fatal Frame series

Favorite tag team: Legion of Doom, The Rockers

Favorite pass time: Chasin down bad guys
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:34 pm

MicksterG951 wrote:
Ok, here will be a randomness topic thing. you can say, laugh, comment or even cry over what people's favorite things to do is... please be reasonable and unoffensive.

MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!!!

favorite food - Pizza

favorite games console - Xbox 360
favorite game - Svr10!!

Who do i like most? My Girlfriend
My favorite Tag team (in all of wrestling) - Edge and Christian
Favorite Quote - And if you didn't know, now ya know.

]
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:04 am

Favorite foods: Crablegs and Shrimp

Favorite console: PS2. Biggest voulume of games

Favorite games: Any wrestling game. Hack and slashers, some FPS and games like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Favorite tag team: Dudley Boyz. Loved when the 3D's came out of nowhere when Bubba would all of a sudden run from off screen.

Favorite Quotes: I am not a nugget, I'm the King of Harts dammit. Take (some object), shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:48 am

hahaha nice quote. that made me laugh irl.
Back to top Go down
iamwwefan

iamwwefan

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Good thread Smile
mine would be -
favorite food - Burger

favorite games console - A PS2 or Game Cube or XBOX 360

favorite game - Call of Duty,Fifa,Batman and yeah soon SvR 10 (wrestling games are great)

Who do i like most? My mum and Dad - as if it was not for them i would not have all these games/games consoles and would not be getting SvR 10

My favorite Tag team (in all of wrestling) - Well im not a big wrestling but mine would be DX or Rey and Batista or Team 3D

Favorite Quote - "We have to go back Kate, WE HAVE TO GO BACK" - From Lost - Jack
Back to top Go down
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:18 pm

favorite food - Tacos

favorite games console - XBOX 360

favorite game - Resident Evil 4 & 5, Silent Hill Homecoming, Mass Effect, UFC 2009 Undisputed, SVR 09, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Batman Arkham Asylum, Dead Rising, and Assassins Creed. (Soon to be: SVR 2010 and Assassins Creed 2)

Who do i like most? (In wrestling) - John Morrison and CM Punk

My favorite Tag team (in all of wrestling) - Rated RKO, Rated Y2J (even though they didnt last long), Edge and Christian, and The Hardys

Favorite Quote - "Straight edge means I'm better than you." - CM Punk
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:37 pm

synyster (just noticed the fitting name!), where are you exactly? I'm a big fan of tacos myself!
Back to top Go down
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:38 pm

VS Tyrant wrote:
synyster (just noticed the fitting name!), where are you exactly? I'm a big fan of tacos myself!
Where am I as in where do I live?
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:11 am

Yea what part of Georgia
Back to top Go down
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:04 am

VS Tyrant wrote:
Yea what part of Georgia
Winder.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:25 am

hmmm cool... nachos are really FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:57 am

Barkaboi wrote:
hmmm cool... nachos are really FTW!!!
Any and all Mexican food FTW.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:46 am

nahhh Italian and american pancakes are the best.
Back to top Go down
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Barkaboi wrote:
nahhh Italian and american pancakes are the best.
Italian is great. Thats my second favorite.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:24 am

lol, so mexican then italian... whats your third?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your favorite stuff....   your favorite stuff.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your favorite stuff....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussion :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: