Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Syn Points Reward System

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Syn Points Reward System Empty
PostSubject: Syn Points Reward System   Syn Points Reward System I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:33 pm

This is a breakdown of permissions granted based on the Syn points system and post count:

100 posts- Signatures enabled

200 points- Added to the roster page
500 points- Create polls
800 points- Rank assigned
2000 points/500 posts- Automatically reviewed for moderator position
5000 points- Will receive Syn T-shirt and a highlight/stats page on the site

The points system seems steep, but some members have earned almost 500 points in 3 days without even competing in contests (points can be earned through competition). Also, positions such as moderator come with a great amount of responsibility and trust with having so much control over the forums.

Keep in mind that points are earned through significant achievement as well. Points will be assigned not only in competition, but also for outstanding actions regarding the organization.

Loyalty and activity will be rewarded accordingly, so try not to spam the forum with number games or nonsense. Forum games will occasionally be introduced as time goes on.

When you achieve these post/point counts it is your responsibility to inform me via PM. None of these permissions are automatic, so if I don’t know about them they won’t happen.

If you have any questions about this system or suggestions, please PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Syn Points Reward System   Syn Points Reward System I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:30 pm

VS Tyrant wrote:
This is a breakdown of permissions granted based on the Syn points system and post count:

200 points- Added to the roster page
500 points- Create polls
800 points- Rank assigned
2000 points/500 posts- Automatically reviewed for moderator position
5000 points- Will receive Syn T-shirt and a highlight/stats page on the site

The points system seems steep, but some members have earned almost 500 points in 3 days without even competing in contests (points can be earned through competition). Also, positions such as moderator come with a great amount of responsibility and trust with having so much control over the forums.

Keep in mind that points are earned through significant achievement as well. Points will be assigned not only in competition, but also for outstanding actions regarding the organization.

Loyalty and activity will be rewarded accordingly, so try not to spam the forum with number games or nonsense. Forum games will occasionally be introduced as time goes on.

When you achieve these post/point counts it is your responsibility to inform me via PM. None of these permissions are automatic, so if I don’t know about them they won’t happen.

If you have any questions about this system or suggestions, please PM me.
That's my goal. 89th post
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Syn Points Reward System   Syn Points Reward System I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Im still behind, I wanna get a signature for me.

EDIT: Nvm there it is lol
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Syn Points Reward System   Syn Points Reward System I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 pm

NoncheaterTyrant wrote:
Im still behind, I wanna get a signature for me.

EDIT: Nvm there it is lol
LUCKY! 91 posts
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Syn Points Reward System   Syn Points Reward System I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:37 am

well, this sounds good. how many points till you can have a signature? you didnt say. or by posts, do you mean posts/points? im suprisingly dumb by the way Razz
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Syn Points Reward System   Syn Points Reward System I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:54 pm

VS Tyrant wrote:
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Syn Points Reward System   Syn Points Reward System I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:57 am

ok, thank you. i was just a bit confused Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syn Points Reward System   Syn Points Reward System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syn Points Reward System
Page 1 of 1