Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphics Section?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Graphics Section? Empty
PostSubject: Graphics Section?   Graphics Section? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:04 am

I think that when the forum has been filled up a bit more and there are quite a bit more members, we should have a graphics section, seeing we already have a very talented artist already and i'm learning still on photoshop and using it ... im re-downloading it as we speak so i'll make some art and post it on here for you all to see. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Graphics Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Section?   Graphics Section? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:37 am

We have a dedicated graphics page, the link is on the portal. If you want your graphics added to that page just send them in to me.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Graphics Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Section?   Graphics Section? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:05 am

yeah, true, but when this forum gets busier, people will keep asking the same thing that i'm saying... it'll be much easier for all of us if you add a graphics category so we can all post some tutorials, ask for help and showcase our graphics on the forums, where it's meant to be. i created my signature about 20 minutes ago and i have nowhere to ask for advice, where i would have asked on the graphics category. get what i mean?

talking bout signatures, have you disabled them? because i can't see anyone's...
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Graphics Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Section?   Graphics Section? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:30 am

I understood what you were saying the first time you mentioned it. If you need help with something post a thread in the off-topic section, that's what that section is for. If you would like to make a graphics thread I will sticky it for you.

And yes, signatures are disabled and are earned through the points system.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Graphics Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Section?   Graphics Section? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:31 am

ok, now i understand Razz making a topic now Smile
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Graphics Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Section?   Graphics Section? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:53 am

thanks for stickying it, and also, if you want, please can you stick the 'Random stuff' topic because i think that'll be quite popular once the forum has become more popular
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graphics Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Section?   Graphics Section? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphics Section?
Page 1 of 1