Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed? Empty
PostSubject: Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed?   Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:33 pm

He is one of the best powerhouse wrestlers they have today. And to see him just be a jobber again when he himself is a fresh star that needs pushing is just lame. I know his fan base isn't exactly large, but I respect his abilities for a man of his size and caliber, I only hope WWE see's his potential soon before they let him go again.
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed?   Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:54 am

I could see Mike Knox getting pushed as the next Kane
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed?   Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:40 am

i couldnt see him as any other champion except intercontinental... i dont think he'll get pushed in the near future though. he needs a bigger fan base.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed?   Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:48 am

Well once he gets a push his fanbase will grow. Unfortunately he hasn't been exposed enough to gain more fans.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed?   Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:09 am

If they keep pushing him every week as the smart monster, describing the kinds of pain he'll inflict, and move him up in higher profile matches with quality opponents, then the base will grow. As long as they don't start and stop his pushes like they have in the past as they did with Kelly Kelly and then as the bully heel beating on Borne and Mysterio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed?   Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike Knox, is he ever gonna get pushed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussion :: Wrestling-
Jump to: