Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget about the chatbox!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Don't forget about the chatbox! Empty
PostSubject: Don't forget about the chatbox!   Don't forget about the chatbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:07 pm

A chatbox has been added at the bottom of the forum! Simply click on the link that says "Log In" to use it. If you would like to open the chatbox in a seperate window and continue to browse the forum, simply click the link in the upper left of the box that says "chatbox".
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget about the chatbox!   Don't forget about the chatbox! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:38 am

hmmm i mostly forget about that chatbox... nobody ever goes on it, try moving it to the side or top of the forums??? that way people will use it more
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget about the chatbox!   Don't forget about the chatbox! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:11 am

I suppose I will try that, it does clutter things up a bit but we will see.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget about the chatbox!   Don't forget about the chatbox! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:26 pm

hey lol i know how picky i am at stuff... but to be honest, the shoutbox is a bit tooo biggg Razz try halving it's size or just a bit more than half and it'd be PERFECT
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget about the chatbox!   Don't forget about the chatbox! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:16 pm

I'm aware of that, but this software doesnt give you that option, there's a bug in there somewhere. You can minimize it from the lower right corner though.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget about the chatbox!   Don't forget about the chatbox! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:48 pm

ok lol, well tried using a different software?
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget about the chatbox!   Don't forget about the chatbox! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Just to fix that? Crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't forget about the chatbox!   Don't forget about the chatbox! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't forget about the chatbox!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Faction Business :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: