Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SvR 2010 Release Day!

Go down 
+2
NoncheaterTyrant
VS Tyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

SvR 2010 Release Day! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SvR 2010 Release Day!   SvR 2010 Release Day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:46 am

hmmm they said they've sorted out most glitches on online play this year. i forgot my source but i read it somewhere. yeah, spear spammers are annoying... thats why my character can do it because if someone starts spamming me, i just do it back with offline play lol
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: SvR 2010 Release Day!   SvR 2010 Release Day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Well spear spamming can be annoying but it isn't illegal, just learn to counter or move. That being said, it isn't fun when people play the cheese like that, so let's try not to.

Glitching will only happen once from our members, I have a big problem with that stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: SvR 2010 Release Day!   SvR 2010 Release Day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:31 am

I hate glitchers as well. Padding your win total isn't as important than having a good match to me.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: SvR 2010 Release Day!   SvR 2010 Release Day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:46 am

definately... its like having, i dont know, one person having 5 title reigns of complete crap whilst another has one that's a very decent one...i would cheer for the one who has the decent title reign
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: SvR 2010 Release Day!   SvR 2010 Release Day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:17 pm

I agree. That happens so much in on todays' shows and people online copy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SvR 2010 Release Day!   SvR 2010 Release Day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SvR 2010 Release Day!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2