Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The future of wrestling games?

Go down 
+2
MicksterG951
NoncheaterTyrant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

The future of wrestling games? Empty
PostSubject: The future of wrestling games?   The future of wrestling games? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:43 pm

I've been speculating whether SvR is ever gonna end or if their gonna experiment and make a new franchise. Honestly LOW failed we all know that, but that doesn't mean THQ should stop trying. I mean really every SvR game they always have SOMETHING missing, and this time around it looks to me like the online play will not be very progressed, the roster might not be completely what we expect(including unlockables) and the wrestling and move system will probably still lack and other negatives I am sure we will complain about. So why don't they try somethin new and take another dive?

If not that, then do you all at least think another sports game company can take the reigns and revamp as well as revitalize the entire WWE game franchise? Or maybe even a rival TNA franchise? Express what you all think about it here, personally I hope THQ gets some rivals soon, and not Yukes.
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: The future of wrestling games?   The future of wrestling games? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:00 pm

I would like to see EA make SvR.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: The future of wrestling games?   The future of wrestling games? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:59 am

I wouldn't mind seeing someone else take over the franchise and put there own lil spin on it. It is getting stale and it's time to move on.
Back to top Go down
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: The future of wrestling games?   The future of wrestling games? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:50 am

The thing is people are always going to complain no matter what they add to the game. You cant please everybody. Personally from what we know so far I think THQ and Yukes nailed it this year. I'm happy with the new features and I'm happy with the roster. There are a few superstars missing that I would have loved to see in the game, but there is a very good chance they will be either unlockable or make DLC. All in all though I am very happy with this years game and I just couldnt picture another company taking over the WWE franchise. Now I do agree they do need some competition. That would only make them try harder to make the game even better. As far as EA goes I would like to see them pick up the TNA license. I think they could do a great job with it and it could be the push that THQ and Yukes need.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: The future of wrestling games?   The future of wrestling games? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 am

i personally think the Svr10 is a great game in every aspect. the huge create a story feature for Ps2 is just amazing for an old-ish console and create a wrestler and create a finisher has been completely improved. with the roster, in about a week after the release, look on www.caws.ws for the caws... thats how i've made a better roster on 08 and 09. svr10 is THE game of the year in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: The future of wrestling games?   The future of wrestling games? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:35 pm

I think EA is a decent idea if they could do it without turning it into a simulator. Some people don't like to hear it but the SvR series has an arcade style to it, and I think EA would lose that.

As far as TNA goes, they keep getting additions like Bobby Lashley (which I think is temporary), they will be getting a huge push, particularly in the video game category.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future of wrestling games?   The future of wrestling games? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The future of wrestling games?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Faction Business :: General Discussion-
Jump to: