Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:38 am

Ok, here you can request graphics from skilled artists, ask for help at graphics, post good tutorial links AND you can show off your latest graphics here. if you showcase, be prepared to take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism so dont post it and think that people are saying you're rubbish at creative graphics when you make a few simple mistakes!

Here are a few tutorials i've seen around and i think that are quite handy:
Make a flaming hand!
Engulf your text in flames!
Freeezzzeeee your teeexxxt!
Make a silhoutte scene!

Last edited by Barkaboi on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 pm

some moooorrreeee Tutorials + a few things i did on both tutorials...

Wavey background
Spacey beams!!!

Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase C6jk9

AAANNDD!!!

Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase 1jauqu

Please comment and im sorry that they're kinda big.... bigger the better!
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:23 pm

I like that twirls one. Do you think you or noncheater can make me a ghost themed graphic?

I run a Paranormal research team and site as well and I need a banner/logo, you can check out the color scheme here:

http://elpasoparanormal.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:37 pm

I'd need some details on how you'd want that
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Be creative, but generally dark and creepy yet relatively professional. Maybe a graveyard scene or something.
Back to top Go down
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase 1elpaso

I took a whack it, I think it came out good
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Yea I like it, good job thanks.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:47 am

then i guess you don't need me to make an attempt. good job non cheater. what software did you use?
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm

No the more the marrier, I haven't seen any of your work yet.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:29 pm

well i'll leave you all in anticipation (but noncheatertyrant is much better and advanced than me anyway) for it Razz
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:58 pm

ok enough anticipation lol... here's my photobucket... i used to play wow as a game master for epicwow but then things went bad so i quit. here's the link >> https://s669.photobucket.com/albums/vv52/barkaboi/
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:59 pm

oh, and i go to army cadets so that's meee holding that rifle... well resting my arms on it, im a lance corporal now, i wasnt in that photo
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Some sigs i made:

Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase BatistasigPNG
Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase LegacySigPNG

both 450x150, free for anyone to use... please dont distribute on other forums.

Last edited by Barkaboi on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:05 am

here is a Y2J chris jericho sig i did ... i tried to add as much depth aswell as his code background to it as possible... if you look at it properly, you can see my efforts.

Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase Chrisjerichosig
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:14 am

here's some stuff i did using the flaming and freezing (brrrr) text tutorials...

Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase FreezingSvrSyndicatetext
Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase FlamingSvrSyndicatetext
Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase BatistaSig2png
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:08 pm

here are some Dx posters i made... i wasnt sure if i liked it being a circle or full sized... so i made both!

Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase Dxposter2png
Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase Dxposter1png
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase   Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphics Tuts, Help, Requests and Showcase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussion :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: