Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punk and Undertaker

Go down 
+2
Barkaboi
MicksterG951
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Punk and Undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:10 am

Good fued in my opinion. Solid matches so far.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:51 am

this fued has the potential to make it in the history books in my opinion. one thing that would make me laugh is seeing taker drunk seeing that he's not straight-edge. but yeah, back on topic, now teddy long has got involved, he could make it a really good fued.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Ah, I still don't think punk has any business competing with the Undertaker. I'm old school I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:02 pm

I think it has been pretty good so far. I just hope Punk retains his title at Hell in a Cell. I'm tired of seeing the same guys get the titles handed to them time and time again. (Examples: Triple H, John Cena, Undertaker, etc.) Undertaker has been on top his entire career. I think its time for WWE to start pushing some of the younger athletic guys like CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Zack Ryder, and especially John Morrison. Thats just my opinion though
Back to top Go down
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 pm

synystershadows7x wrote:
I think it has been pretty good so far. I just hope Punk retains his title at Hell in a Cell. I'm tired of seeing the same guys get the titles handed to them time and time again. (Examples: Triple H, John Cena, Undertaker, etc.) Undertaker has been on top his entire career. I think its time for WWE to start pushing some of the younger athletic guys like CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Zack Ryder, and especially John Morrison. Thats just my opinion though

Agreed indefinitely. Punk needs to retain and the Undertaker needs to lose for once, it's about time his 18 and 0 or whatever record he has at WM now ends as well. Taker is too old for this sh*t!
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:27 pm

NoncheaterTyrant wrote:
synystershadows7x wrote:

Agreed indefinitely. Punk needs to retain and the Undertaker needs to lose for once, it's about time his 18 and 0 or whatever record he has at WM now ends as well. Taker is too old for this sh*t!
I wouldnt go that far man. Yes he is old, but Flair was much older before he retired. Plus, Taker is a great performer and a fan favorite. I do agree that someone needs to end his Wrestlemania streak, but I highly doubt that will happen. He's more than likely going to retire with his streak intact.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 am

no, in a few years, WWE management will make his streak end and taker will retire. not yet though, i think his final match would be against a legend like hulk hogan, rock or even stone cold!
Back to top Go down
synystershadows7x

synystershadows7x

PostSubject: Re: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:52 am

Barkaboi wrote:
no, in a few years, WWE management will make his streak end and taker will retire. not yet though, i think his final match would be against a legend like hulk hogan, rock or even stone cold!
If they do end his streak I actually think it will be one of the younger guys that do it. I know DiBiase wants to end his streak.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:50 am

yeah, true, but DiBiase has to improve quite alot, get the push and be a major singles competitor before he even tries... i mean, we got people like Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger and Yoshi Tatsu who'd easily take that opportunity
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:03 am

Barkaboi wrote:
yeah, true, but DiBiase has to improve quite alot, get the push and be a major singles competitor before he even tries... i mean, we got people like Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger and Yoshi Tatsu who'd easily take that opportunity

Neither of those three would be believeable as Dibiase would. He does have a lot of work to do, but not as much as those three.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:48 am

hmmm true... and dibiase DOES have a legendary father, so that makes him a natural at wrestling so he could be seen to get the push he needs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punk and Undertaker   Punk and Undertaker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punk and Undertaker
Page 1 of 1