Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! 1svrf

Well folks, get ready for the first annual CAW Halloween contest!

Create your scariest, funniest, most original halloween themed wrestler for a chance to win prizes!

Rules:

Must be Halloween related (if you wouldn't see someone in this costume, it won't qualify)

Must be your own work, all submissions will be researched online

Must provide a list of modifications

Must be Syndicated to enter!

All entries must be submitted by October 26th for review. Faction staff will nominate the top three characters to be voted upon by all faction members to decide the winner. There will be side contests as well which will be announced during the competition.

Winner of the contest will receive a page on this website showcasing the character to include stills, video, and a custom storyline written by the Syn storyline editors!

In addition to the showcasing, winner of this contest will receive 500 superstar points on the forum, which go towards prizes each month!

Do you think you've got what it takes to create the best Halloween themed wrestler?

BRING IT ON!!

Last edited by VS Tyrant on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Is this for SvR09 or 010?
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:04 am

I was wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:43 am

That one looks good, thanks.

This will be 2010, thats why it's a "kick off" event lol
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:55 pm

Oh ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:41 am

ohhh, oh well. im making a haloween one now for fun because you've just given me a good idea Razz
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 am

ok ok ok, well then... this one is actually scarier than the most scariest picture you'll ever see!!! behold... VICKIE GUERRERO CAW!!! (got off caws.ws because im sad like that)

Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! 11sm1xt

And by the way, i nearly puked when i took off her jacket and trowsers ... oh god that sounds wrong affraid ... ok, i nearly puked when i took off her jacket and trowsers IN THE GAME AND LEFT HER UNDERWEAR ON!!!
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Yea, she is pretty scary.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:39 am

lol ok the jokes over now. when i get Svr2010, i will create a scary character. i tried creating one on Svr09 but the kane mask is painted on and it looks silly not scary... but when i finished the character, it was funny not scary.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:38 am

Funny is ok too, remember it can be any Halloween costume.
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:34 pm

well i've deleted him anyway. and sorry for the quality of those pics... i took them on my phone and i had to zoom in on my phone to stop the tv waves from intefering with my camera to make wavey lines and resize them on photoshop... so yeah, thats the explanation of the bad quality... but who actually wants to see vickie guerrero half naked? NOT ME!
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Barkaboi wrote:
well i've deleted him anyway. and sorry for the quality of those pics... i took them on my phone and i had to zoom in on my phone to stop the tv waves from intefering with my camera to make wavey lines and resize them on photoshop... so yeah, thats the explanation of the bad quality... but who actually wants to see vickie guerrero half naked? NOT ME!
affraid affraid affraid affraid Oh the HORROR!!!
Back to top Go down
Barkaboi

Barkaboi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:49 pm

she is actually quite scary... and she's returning on friday to smackdown... that can only mean edge isnt too far away!!! (i got that from here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!   Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Create a Character SvR 2010 Kick-Off Event!
Page 1 of 1