Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When you get the game what will your first match be?

Go down 
+2
VS Tyrant
iamwwefan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iamwwefan

iamwwefan

When you get the game what will your first match be? Empty
PostSubject: When you get the game what will your first match be?   When you get the game what will your first match be? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Well just like to know what people first match will be? Very Happy

Mine will be a championship scramble

Randy Orton (C) / John Cena depends on whoever is champion at first Smile
Batista
MVP
Shawn Michael's
Christian (me)

Last edited by iamwwefan on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: When you get the game what will your first match be?   When you get the game what will your first match be? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 pm

An exhibition beat down, just to get the feel of the game.
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
NoncheaterTyrant

NoncheaterTyrant

PostSubject: Re: When you get the game what will your first match be?   When you get the game what will your first match be? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Just a normal exhibition match to get the hang of things, I will prolly be Mike Knox and face Undertaker or something.
Back to top Go down
http://mwewrestling.com
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: When you get the game what will your first match be?   When you get the game what will your first match be? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:16 pm

I think I will beat up Maryse to get the hang of it!
Back to top Go down
Agent0911

Agent0911

PostSubject: Re: When you get the game what will your first match be?   When you get the game what will your first match be? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:26 am

Shawn Michaels vs someone in a regular match like every year to how the game plays.
Back to top Go down
blade1996

PostSubject: Re: When you get the game what will your first match be?   When you get the game what will your first match be? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:09 am

A Championship Scramble Between Matt Hardy,Jeff Hardy,HHH,Cena,Orton Matt Wins
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nathen_dunn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you get the game what will your first match be?   When you get the game what will your first match be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When you get the game what will your first match be?
Page 1 of 1