Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your PSN ID's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iamwwefan

iamwwefan

Post your PSN ID's Empty
PostSubject: Post your PSN ID's   Post your PSN ID's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 am

Hey would jsut like to know any one who is getting the game to post their PSN and if post what games and what other games you will be getting,

My PSN is zechelseaboy and feel free to add me or if you leave yours out ill add you Wink

Will be getting this on release as well as fifa and have both call of duty's, Batman, Madden 10 and a lot more others Wink
For christmas i am getting a 360 again and my GT will be - ze chelsea boy and with that im getting Marvel 2, Halo ODST and Need for Speed shift
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Post your PSN ID's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN ID's   Post your PSN ID's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Tyrant-Zandra
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Corey_94

Corey_94

Post your PSN ID's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN ID's   Post your PSN ID's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Corey_94 afro
Back to top Go down
malibubarbie3

malibubarbie3

Post your PSN ID's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN ID's   Post your PSN ID's I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:26 pm

malibubarbie3
Back to top Go down
iamwwefan

iamwwefan

Post your PSN ID's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN ID's   Post your PSN ID's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:57 pm

well made new psn

and that is iamwwefan and i will be on that account mostly when im on wwe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post your PSN ID's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your PSN ID's   Post your PSN ID's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your PSN ID's
Page 1 of 1