Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just saying hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TexasTornado

TexasTornado

Just saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Just saying hello   Just saying hello I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Looks like you got a good thing goin here. This should be a good time. Thank for having me.
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Just saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello   Just saying hello I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:51 am

Thanks for joining and welcome to the Syndicate!
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com

Just saying hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Members :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: