Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Welcome to the Syndicate!

We are a faction, not a clan, and not a league. Our hands stretch across the globe, with members from several countries and across both major platforms. If these are things you're interested in you've come to the right place!

This is an up and coming organization, so you're membership is welcome. Come and be a part of it all!

Please take a moment to register and read the rules, then introduce yourself to the community.

VS Tyrant
Founder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't wait!

Go down 
+2
iamwwefan
Zephyr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr

Can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: Can't wait!   Can't wait! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:50 pm

I can't wait until this game comes out! The idea that you can upload videos and stuff to youtube from in-game is gonna be sick!
Back to top Go down
iamwwefan

iamwwefan

Can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't wait!   Can't wait! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 am

Yeah and like creating a story, and the superstars threads. Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't wait!   Can't wait! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 am

Yea this is going to be awesome. This opens up great opportunities to showcase our faction's greatness!
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com
Agent0911

Agent0911

Can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't wait!   Can't wait! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 am

Hopefully I can have some five star matches to upload. As long as I can stay away from hacks and other cheaters.
Back to top Go down
blade1996

Can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't wait!   Can't wait! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:09 am

Really Really Really Looking Forward To This Game
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nathen_dunn
MicksterG951

MicksterG951

Can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't wait!   Can't wait! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:04 am

Im REALLY REALLY looking foward to this game,
Back to top Go down
https://svrsyndicate.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

Can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't wait!   Can't wait! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't wait!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Faction Business :: General Discussion-
Jump to: